View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 10:14 AM  
Scarlett Empress
Hamster Overlord

Default Re: Doing some stuff with a Knuff

Finally got my shelves in today! I had to wait till someone could help me lift the top of the cage off, so I could get the original shelf out. Oh good grief, the stuff I found under that shelf...

I have struggled a bit to get photos that show what I have done - I tried holding the camera in the cage and just pressing the shutter, here was my first effort -

It doesn't show the shelves off but what a lovely picture of Marty's carrots!

Hope these show the shelves better - I used three in the end, I didn't intend to put the lower one in but it seemed like a good idea when I was trying them out.

She's got a little crawl-space between these two shelves, which is similar to what she had before - she used to like sitting there to groom so hopefully she will like her new space.

The middle shelf has a space under it where she can keep her Things To Be Chewed - again, she had a space like this before.

She's got her new Rodipet house in there too. She came out for a look while I was rearranging everything and checked out her new house, but she hasn't climbed on her shelves yet - once she'd found her food bowl, she wasn't really bothered about anything else!

I hope she likes it though, she has got more things to climb now, and she does love climbing.

RIP Smokey and Marty McVitie xxx never forgotten
Scarlett Empress is offline   Reply With Quote