View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 12:42 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Toby Nibblesworth

Kat, I am so very sorry to hear of your terrible loss of your beloved Nibblesworth. He sounds like a truly amazing and sweet hammy, and I know the two of you must have shared such a special bond. You can tell via the gorgeous pic of him that he loved you dearly. His paw gently resting on your arm shows the trust and love that he had for you. I know that his passing must have been such an unbearable decision for you, but under the circumstances it most definitely was the right one to make. Please don't ever doubt yourself or feel guilty for your actions because it is so evident that you loved and cared for him so unconditionally and whole-heartedly. You spared him of going through any additional pain and discomfort because you loved him so dearly, and Nibblesworth knew it. Please take comfort in the memories that the two of you created with each other and know that he was a truly lucky hammy to have a loving forever home with you. Nibblesworth's burial place sounds like such a lovely place for you to come and feel closer to him. The maple tree in your garden sounds gorgeous. Rest in peace, sweet Nibblesworth. Give Kat a sign that you are alright because she loves and misses you so. Kat, I am sending you hugs and Eros is sending you whisker kisses. Take care, Kat.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote