Thread: Quigley
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 10:38 AM  
AprilPearl
Hamster Hugger

Default Re: Quigley

hamsterita that’s odd, I can see the first page. Can you see it now? Maybe it came back. I like the cage too and not only because of its size. As you say, it has quite an attractive design. The only annoying thing is that the door is a bit stiff. Still, at least that makes it escape proof!

BethandLil thank you. I’ve always had a soft spot for goldens so I’m glad to finally have one.

Crystalroborovski I first heard the name in “A Series of Unfortunate Events”, yes. I was re reading the series recently and thought it would make a cute name for a hamster! I think I said that in my first post - can you see my first post? Hamsterita says the first page of this thread is not visible.

flowerfairy thank you. If you ever are looking for another cage, I do recommend it. As I said, the only real minus is that the door is a bit stiff, but that means I don’t have to secure it with bulldog clips or anything. I really like all the platforms in the Alexander, but I went for the Plaza because it had a big door and I figured I could put wooden platforms in.

fluffagrams she was lovely - very kind and helpful. I hope you are right about the TuftyFluff pups. I wanted one of them too and even started thinking I could put one in the Alaska. My mum was not to be convinced, however I am handling Quigley little and often as Palmer-Stephenson directed, so hopefully he settles down. But, as she said, it could take weeks. And that is fine. Everything at his pace on his terms. I would like to go to a show! Probably won’t be at Andover this weekend, as things are a bit busy with my brother coming home from uni and I now have Quigley. Definitely will have to experience a show in the future though! Not that I have any plans to show Quigley, but I did ask Palmer-Stephenson if he was "showable". She said it was too early to tell: he might do well, he might not. What do you think?

Last edited by AprilPearl; 06-15-2017 at 11:22 AM.
AprilPearl is offline   Reply With Quote