Thread: RIP Mushu
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 11:19 AM  
Coco61
GrannyHam

Default Re: RIP Mushu

Oh April Pearl I could not believe this. Sorry to be late but I have been at work.
Mushu was such a beautiful boy. Quite exceptional with his beautiful coat and lovely character. You created a thread for him that had so many followers and contributors. He touched the hearts of so many of us here across all the generations.
I am absolutely certain that neither you nor your mother did anything wrong. Soufflé's experience is the best. Please accept that and do not blame yourself. I have lost so many pets over my life and comforted my daughter through the loss of hers ( She is a few years older than you). Yes it is hard. But if you are an animal lover and you are clearly a very caring owner, then sadly this will happen many times. It does not get easier but it is better that our lives are enriched by these little fellows than not let them enter our hearts.
My daughters 4 hamsters (owned as an adult) are buried in a pot with a Rose bush. We take care of it as she lives in a flat. One day it will go with her to a permanent home.
Create a memorial for Mushu to honour him and comfort you. His thread on HC is one for all of us.
Grieve for him and don't feel guilty. *Big hug * from London.
Rest inPeace beautiful boy and play happily with those from HC who have gone before. Look back across the bridge and send your Mum a kiss on a rainbow.
Coco61 is offline   Reply With Quote