Thread: RIP Mushu
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 07:20 AM  
Pebbles82
Hamster Antics

Default Re: RIP Mushu

It will take time to sink in and get over the shock. I think it helps once you've had a little funeral. Charlie is in our back garden in his own little flowerbed and there are currently primroses and geraniums growing from it, and one of these to mark his grave.

Access Denied

It helps accept they have gone. Or local vets offer an individual cremation service and you can have the ashes in a pot and bury the pot and mark the grave that way.

It's hard to think about but it helps you accept he had a wonderful little life that was tragically cut short and he is now at the rainbow bridge.

In time I am sure you will welcome another little furry friend - you might want to think about a hamster from a breeder where the genetics are known. It is only four months since our beloved Charlie died, and yet now we love our new little fur baby - and he's a different character and personality xxx

All I would say is let it all out. Cry, punch a pillow, write it down. I had to bottle it up for a while when we had people in the house and I felt much worse later.
Pebbles82 is offline   Reply With Quote