Thread: RIP Mushu
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 06:35 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: RIP Mushu

AprilPearl, I know that this time will be so extremely painful for you, and you will be flooded with so many strong emotions and questions that may remain unanswered. This is all very natural, and it takes time to heal a broken heart. I definitely understand that you may need to be away from HC while you give yourself time to heal since each of us have to go through the mourning process in our own special way, but I want you to always remember that we are all here for you and your mum. I most definitely consider you my friend, and I will miss both you and Mushu very, very much. Beloved Mushu's picture of him eating his sweet corn is truly precious, and I agree that he would have wanted us all to remember him that way. Take great care of yourself, AprilPearl, and know that you will ALWAYS have tons of friends and people who truly care for you and your family at HC. You and your mum are definitely in my prayers, and I am sending you both tons of hugs. We love you, Mushu.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote