Thread: RIP Mushu
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 05:04 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: RIP Mushu

AprilPearl, I am extremely, EXTREMELY sorry for your terrible tragedy of losing beloved Mushu. I couldn't stop crying as I read your heartbreaking news. Mushu was a truly amazing and loving ham with so much character and personality. Everyone here on HC has grown to love him immensely, and I am in total shock that he has passed. As Drago said, he probably just had something internally wrong that you couldn't possibly have been aware of. Please, PLEASE don't blame yourself for his passing. You are an AMAZING person who loved, pampered, and cared for him with all of your heart. You can't be there for every second of the day and night, and even if you were, you wouldn't be able to stop this from happening either. Mushu loved you and your mum with all of his heart and wouldn't have wanted either of you to ever blame yourselves. It was neither your Mum nor your fault, so please try to find some peace knowing that you both always did absolutely everything humanly possible to give Mushu the greatest life ever. Although he wasn't with you as long as you had hoped, his life was totally full of happiness and love. He was a truly lucky hammy to be in the forever home that you and your mum gave to him. Please take care of yourself AprilPearl because Mushu would want you to be alright. Do it for him, your mum, yourself, and everyone else who cares for you. If you EVER need anything, please know that we are all here for you. Don't worry about what the future holds for you concerning whether or not you decide to get another hammy. Right now, it is so extremely important for you to just have time to mourn the loss of someone so special, and if and/or when the time comes for you to open your heart to another hammy in the future, you will know it and Mushu will pleased that you have another hammy to love and to love you. Dearest Mushu, rest in peace. Although you are gone, you will remain in all of the hearts and memories of those that you have touched, Mushu. You certainly were a very, VERY special fluffy! May you run free, happy, and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge. Please find some way to give your mum and grandmum a sign that you are alright and send them a little extra sunshine their way, too. I am sending you and your mum hugs, and Eros sends plenty of whisker kisses, too. My heart goes out to you all, and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 06-07-2017 at 05:33 PM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote