Thread: Meet Artie
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 09:55 AM  
BorisPasha
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Meet Artie

Thank you dreamtree, Hamsterita, Coco, Cypher, The Happy Hamster, SKB, AP and Lizzy Artie is delighted you enjoyed his wrestle with The Monkey Nut.

Today I thought I'd share the outtakes from the HoM competition

Arties first and probably last HoM photo shoot
I thought I'd share some pics from Arties first photoshoot showing how helpful(!) he is with the household chores. It was a dangerous mission for him considering he was to wash dishes and we all know how dangerous water is for hamsters. He was quite enthusiastic to be involved so we took him up on his offer after Pasha ran away the minute he seen the camera and the other 3 were asleep. So Artie it was. I actually think Pasha told Artie he should do it as he would get lots of treats. Pasha is too wise to be bribed these days (he knows that another treat will be along shortly without having to partake in horrible photo shoots).

I really liked (I didn't really but you can only work with what you have lol) the fact that you could barely see Artie against the wall and unit.

"You don't want me to sit in the bowl? This photo shoot needs someone experienced to direct it. I don't want to work with an amateur director and photographer!"

"Where do you want me to sit then? And where's the treats?"

"I'll just go and visit with Max then while you sort this shambles out."
(Ham-Dad doing his best to stop Artie running away)

"What if I stand here then so I can show everyone my nice toned back?"
But it's about you washing the dishes Artie, not showing off your muscles

"What is that Ham-Dad has? Is it a linseed? Pfft, get me a walnut and we'll talk!"
(Ham-Dad tries to bribe Artie with treats to get him back on his bridge so he can wash the dishes. He was being very brave here, he's a bit scared of Artie).

"Has nobody done these dishes yet?" No Artie, you were to do the dishes...

"Pfft, no way, it's dangerous for hamsters to get wet, I'm outta here"
(Ham-parents cry quietly in a corner)

Bossed around by Artie, Spartacus, Snapdragon, Feliks, Veikko & Delphia.
Boris, Pasha, Jaska & Max playing at the rainbow bridge, forever loved.

https://www.instagram.com/wehave3hamsters/
BorisPasha is offline   Reply With Quote