Thread: Jaska
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 09:40 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Jaska

BP, I can't get over how absolutely ADORABLE Jaska is. I totally love that he is black with white-tipped ears, a white underside stripe, and the tiniest of white socks. I think it is SO precious how he hides behind all things as if he couldn't be seen. He reminds me of a little toddler playing hide-n-seek with family and friends, but he can't help but peek out his head as if he is still being hidden just the same. Jaska makes me chuckle! The combination of pics, videos, and your commentary of him rolling around and proudly coming out speckled with sand is thoroughly entertaining. I am laughing so hysterically right now that I am also now having a coughing fit, too. He may be timid and incognito most of the time, but when Jaska graces us with an appearance he surely knows how to evoke so much laughter and "ooohs and awes" from all of us. I am SO happy that he is becoming much less illusive now, and I hope he continually comes out more for you. You are such a patient and loving mum, and he and your entire hamily are so lucky to have you. I can't wait to see him again. I LOVE him!!!!

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote