Thread: Jaska
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 08:55 AM  
BorisPasha
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Jaska

Thank you for your kind comments Hamsterita, emojimom, Lizzy, SKB, Cypher and AP

Jaska and the 3 baths
Along with Max, Jaska was also getting his cage cleaned on Saturday. He is another one who is never happy at being out his cage. He actually let me give him a cuddle for a few minutes before he decided enough was enough and I put him in his cardboard box with some of his bits and pieces. One sand bath while he waited wasn't enough and he decided he would have 3! We weren’t very long at tidying his cage up, plus he has 2 sand baths in his cage so it’s not like he’s never seen one before, but he must have wanted to get all the stinky hooman smell off of him lol.

Anyway here is a little video of him in the bath. With his black coat he looks funny when he’s had a bath lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bcB0RSswuo

I'm also posting too many pics especially as they are quite blurry but it’s Jaska and who knows when we might see him again!

Hello Hoomans and my furry friends, it is I Jaska.

Bath time

Here I am demonstrating listening very carefully in case there are dangerous predators or a spider or even worse a hooman!

I don’t really like this treat but I think it would make a nice picture, so I’ll pretend to eat it with the nice colourful scenery (shame Mum isn’t very good with the camera..sigh..)

Some real treats this is more like it, delicious!

Time for another bath. Take note furry friends you can never have too many baths as you don’t know where those pesky hoomans have been.

I know you hoomans like to dry with a towel but I prefer the natural sandy look and the contrast with my black fur.

Jaska-bean over and out, see you again in another 5 weeks maybe, bye bye!

Bossed around by Artie, Spartacus, Snapdragon, Feliks, Veikko & Delphia.
Boris, Pasha, Jaska & Max playing at the rainbow bridge, forever loved.

https://www.instagram.com/wehave3hamsters/
BorisPasha is offline   Reply With Quote