View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 11:27 AM  
Crystalroborovski
Senior Hamster

Default Re: The adventures of Key Lime and Tangerine!

5/18/17

Key Lime-
Yesterday mommy added this cool new hiding place to my cage! I heard her saying she was tired of the soft white stuff (I believe it's called paper bedding?) into the sand. She used a fence thingy to section off the white part and used a bridge thingy to make it easy for me to get to the other part of my cage. I didn't find the bridge to be of much use, except that it makes an awesome place to hide!
Mommy also put more sand in my cage, which I had fun digging in this morning. I am very puzzled as to what happened to my hammy bro- I can hear the familiar squeak of a wheel but the sound is coming from somewhere outside of the cage. Oh well, maybe it's just my imagination. But now that Tangerine is gone I've been scent marking e erything in my cage because it now belongs to ME and I don't have to share!!! I overheard mommy calling me "a little brat." Not sure what that means but it didn't sound very nice!

Tangerine-

Oh, I'm having the time of my life! Mr. Bossy Pants isn't around to tell me what to do or claim everything in sight. I have a nice cozy burrow all to myself and I can eat all the sunflower seeds and veggies in sight without my brother stealing them or wrestling me to the ground just to get a taste of whatever I'm eating! I can explore all I want without being afraid of getting attacked out of the blue. I think this is my permanent home now. After exploring it I've decided I like it. I discovered a small cup looking object which I heard mommy call a "mini terra cotta pot." Whatever that means. Whenever mommy gets on my nerves I just go inside of it with my booty pointing to her face. Haha!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (1.01 MB, 13 views)

❤️Mommy to Key Lime and Tangerine, my two fur babies❤️
Crystalroborovski is offline   Reply With Quote