View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 07:32 AM  
SylvDoodles
Newborn Pup

Talking Hi everyone~ new newbie here!

Hi guys! My name is Sylv and I'm new here I'm an 18 year old artist from The Netherlands that mostly draws cartoons. I'm still a child at heart when it comes to that, haha. but let's get to the hamsters!

I'm currently the proud owner of two hamsters. One is a little fatty named(I got him uh..pretty "well rounded" in the first place from the pet shop) named Bert! I named him Bert after my late grandpa, as a little nod to him. I believe I've had him for abooout 7 months now!

My other hamster is a shy one and seems to be scared easily. (I've had him for a week or so now so we'll see how he turns out after his taming) He's called Togum, which is turkish for seed.

I believe they're both regular russian dwarfhamsters, or some type of winter white hybrids. I'll attach a picture of Bert here, maybe you guys can help me out with identifying him . Sadly I don't have any pictures of Togum yet, as he is a bit too scared for photo shoots and I don't want to scare him.

I hope to learn a lot of things on this forum and give my little friends the best lives they could possibly lead

Last edited by Fluffagrams; 05-16-2017 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Removed real name
SylvDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote