Thread: P @ H hamsters
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 01:17 PM  
AprilPearl
Hamster Hugger

Default Re: P @ H hamsters

Wisper: No, no. I think you're right and I certainly am not offended. It wasn't even this thread which made me aware of rodent farms. Actually, it was an off hand comment made by Souffle and I was absolutely shocked when I found out. I totally agree that I should have done more research. It's funny as I have read so many books on hamsters over the years but never come across rodent farms until the last few weeks when it was, unfortunately, too late not to buy from one. I guess "where to P@H get their hamsters?" just wasn't a question I thought to ask, because I thought so whole heartedly that I knew the answer.

Edit: Drago, the reply above goes to you too. I am not offended whatsoever by your comments as I totally agree with them! In fact, I feel like a hypocrite.

Jennie F: Good to know I am not alone! And I too will never get one from them again. I wish they were more clear about where they stock their animals. But, I can't shift the blame. I accept that responsibility should be on the buyer to find that information.
AprilPearl is offline   Reply With Quote