View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 10:11 AM  
Almi
Hamster Pup

Default A Dwarf Story, Part II

I know I left you all hanging a few months ago, I've been super busy with everything so I had to stop posting unfortunately. Now I'm back with updates!

If anyone hasn't read A Dwarf Story and would like to, the original post is here.

Let's get started. Our first four dwarfs were Jo-Jo, Bo-Bo, Lou-Lou, and Alice.

Jo-Jo is my daughter T's hamster. He's 7 months old now and he has the beadiest eyes and cutest little face. He's still a little wiggly to hold, but he has calmed down considerably. Here's a new photo of Jo-Jo!

Bo-Bo remains true to his character, and though he's not afraid to be picked up, he hides all. the. time. His cage is always neat as can be, with his burrow holes perfectly round and open, his food stash laid neatly. He burrows, but he never messes up his cage. It's a treat to see him, as he's our most elusive hamster. As a result, I have no current pictures of him! My apologies.

Next is Lou-Lou. Lou-Lou is my winter white coated girl. Turns out she's not a pearl at all, she's just really good at moulting! Here are a series of photos showing Lou-Lou going through her stages.

Lou-Lou when I got her last fall, she was just starting to go into her winter coat.

Winter coat. She was only white for a month or two!

Here she is moulting into her summer coat. Her moult ended up looking rather mosaic.

Ta-da! Complete summer coat. I took these photos just before posting. She's a totally different hamster now!

Almi is offline   Reply With Quote