View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 06:19 AM  
Crystalroborovski
Senior Hamster

Default Re: The adventures of Key Lime and Tangerine!

5/13/17

Tangerine-

Whew, I'm flustered! So first I get taken out of my home, then out into a small plastic box, then I send mommy into a panic as I run all around her room, then I'm dumped into a super tall bucket, THEN I get moved to another cage! What an eventful 24 hours! Mommy moved me into my new home, hopefully I stay there for awhile. It's just as big as my old home. It doesn't have as many toys and cool things as my old home but I overheard mommy saying she would fix that. I'm really scared now- I've heard so many loud noises that scared me before I moved into my new house! I'm afraid I'll hear those noises again so I go back into my safe, cozy burrow at the smallest sound just in case. I kind of miss Key Lime, whenever mommy brought us home Key Lime would go out of the burrow and get food for me because I was scared to come out. Now I have to do everything on my own. I'm glad that I don't have to put up with my brother though- he was getting to be really mean to me.

Key Lime-

Not much has happened lately, except that my brother isn't here anymore. I'm scared I'm going to be taken out of my house too, so I only come out when it's really dark and mommy isn't watching me. I wonder what happened to Tangerine? We were fighting and then BOOM- this giant hand used a cup to attack us and took Tangerine away. I'm glad I don't have to keep my dominance over Tangerine- he was pretty good at fighting back when I apparently took it too far. Though I do wonder where he is and if he's ok.

❤️Mommy to Key Lime and Tangerine, my two fur babies❤️

Last edited by Crystalroborovski; 05-13-2017 at 06:56 AM.
Crystalroborovski is offline   Reply With Quote