View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 08:56 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Introducing Eros

I have been busy escavating and chewing three new holes in my cardboard palace. I know it may be useless since after I have it just like I want it, Mum usually throws it away because it is too holey with just the right size and number of peek-a-boo, spying spots. I guess that the best way to show my project is via my picture diary.

Here I am peeking out of my flip down, front door. Yep, Mum is watching my every move. She is oohing and aweing again as usual.

I now just kicked down the front flap of my palace in order to adequately show you all the hard work it takes to create such a masterpiece in spy holes just in case you have a need to do the same for your palaces.

Here, I am testing to check if I have acquired the correct size in peep holes. EEEEK - this is a little too snuggly for my liking, but I am determined to make it work because Mum is coming!!!! I surely don't want to be on any non-creepy diets. Don't worry Mum its just extra fluff!

See, I told you I could do it! I'm invincible after all! Not even my extra fluff can hold this spy back from a conquering each and every mission!

Now since that was accomplished to my absolute 100% satisfaction, there is lots more work to be done. I only created five holes total thus far, and that is nearly not enough for a Bond agent with my excellent caliber and expertise. So bottoms up, everyone!

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote