View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 02:04 PM  
BorisPasha
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Introducing Eros

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamtree1234 View Post
Thanks for your lovely and kind words, AprilPearl, Thin Lizzy, BP (sorry for previously always referring to you as BorisPasha), and Hamsterita.
Dreamtree there is no need to apologise for calling me BorisPasha, it's my username afterall It's only when people call me Boris that I find it funny (but I'm not offended by it or anything, it's just what happens when I don't think about my username when I join a forum lol)

Aww Eros007 what a time you've been having since the SPA treatment lol. I'm pleased your not cross at your Mum and that you appreciate that she cares for you deeply and only wants the best for you. I'm sure she'll appreciate that you've went back to peeing in your carrot potty. I have a question for you though as I know you are particularly pretty with your different coloured eyes. Which eye do you use for your laser glare? I imagine the red one, but I wouldn't like to assume!

To Dreamtree, it's great when they decide that they'll pee somewhere else isn't it lol. My Jaska used to pee on a bit tissue in front of his wheel but now he's decided to pee in the most akward place in his whole cage! I hope he reads this and goes back to peeing on his tissue

Bossed around by Artie, Spartacus, Snapdragon, Feliks, Veikko & Delphia.
Boris, Pasha, Jaska & Max playing at the rainbow bridge, forever loved.

https://www.instagram.com/wehave3hamsters/
BorisPasha is offline   Reply With Quote