View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 01:08 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Introducing Eros

Psst! Eros here! Just wanted to share my latest exploit with all of you. After having my sand bath fiasco a while ago, I have been quite a naughty girl. Mum has been looking for my pee in my carrot potty but there hasn't been any to be found. Although I have been potty trained since the first day when I came to my forever home with Mum, I have decided to stubbornly now hide my pee under the protective, brown, paper bag lining in the front, right-hand corner of my bin cage just to frustrate Mum a bit so she won't ever get another crazy idea to give me the "spa treatment" again. Well, when Mum cleaned out my cage yesterday morning, she found my hidden stash of pee-power. It was just where I had so strategically left it for her benefit, but she didn't get the joke apparently. Didn't she realize that this was my specially gifted memo "No S-P-A Treatment Needed!". Apparently disapproving of my gesture, she placed me in my carrier while she gave my bin a thorough cleaning (all the while telling me that I am in potty bootcamp). Of course, I thought that I would retaliate by chewing through my carrier as she swiftly cleaned and reorganized my bin. I chewed away the entire corner of my carrier just to prove my point. Then, P-O-P - out came my inquisitive head to do my surveillance of going-ons! Mum turned around as if she had psychic abilities just at that instant and frantically grabbed my carrier and placed it inside the bin to ensure that I will not have an opportunity to escape. Needless to say, she scooped me up and snuggled me, caressed my fur, and whispered sweetly in my ear that I shouldn't ever scare her like that because she didn't want me to play a Houdini act on her. To please and reassure her, I then peed in my carrot toilet again three times by mid-afternoon. I thought that my peeing masterpiece outside of the toilet were now currently "out of sight, out of mind" for Mum, but by the time I had woken up from my nap, she had gone to purchase "special" gifts for me that would be added enrichments to my life and help curve my recent setback in potty etiquette. She now had a curvy, bendy bridge in all four corners of my bin. She also protected them with a large rock to prevent me from being able to squeeze my way behind and under the barriers bridges. I love my Rainbow Bridge where I usually receive my hand-fed treats, but this is ridiculous. Therefore, I struggled to maneuver the rock, pulled and pushed each corner bridge back and forth, and wiggled with all my might to get into the treasured corners. Not that I was going to pee in them, but just to prove my point that nothing can stop me. Mum observed my attempts as my cute bum stuck straight into the air wiggling. However, after numerous attempts, it proved absolutely and completely useless. All I received were chuckles from Mum. I looked at her with the one eye squinty, one eye full laser glare. I even put my right paw up for added drama, but she just shook her head and gave me a tiny pat on my head. I followed her with my gaze for a few minutes straight, then I decided to grab Alli and drag her across to my beddie-bye nest to pout myself to sleep. I only came out to run on my Wheel of S-P-E-E-D, eat ton of treats (for comfort only, of course), and pee in my carrot potty (when Mum wasn't looking). When Mum told me good night and sweet dreams, I thought of the perfect nightmare - flying carrot potties smiling at my great expense!

Well, to be absolutely fair, I know that Mum has my best interest at heart. She does realize that it isn't exactly the best hyegenic way to pee where you sleep especially if you are potty trained and just doing it to make a stand against future "spa treatments". Also, I do absolutely love climbing on my Rainbow Bridge so I couldn't blame Mum for thinking that five is better than one. She also heard from a few people that rocks are good for me because they sometimes help to naturally file down long nails (not that I have any of those, though). I guess that I will forgive her for being just as stubborn as me! Don't we make a great pair? Hee-HEE!!!!

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 05-12-2017 at 01:16 PM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote