View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 06:02 PM  
xFluffyHamsterx
Hamster Pup

Default Re: What is your hams personality?

These are my hamsters personalities:
Hammie
Hammie is somewhat slow, he's so gentle and inquisitive. I'm able to put my hand in his cage all the time, he won't wake up, if he's awake he'll walk up happily and sniff. I know that he won't bite me. I had a few taming issues with him, but he's settled down! I pick him up daily and routinely and he loves it! His favourite things to do are sand bathing, climbing on you, sleep, chew sticks and his wheel! He's the type of hamster who will perch and observe and wait for you to come!
This is normal behaviour (he has 2 sleeping spots) he always chops and changes after a cage clean and a few days later he goes back. I think this is cute and it's something he would do!
Bob
Bob is newer than Hammie, and completely different. He didn't settle well, but now happily takes food and lets us stroke. He's noisy, energetic and if you even go near his cage he's out and there. He's a massive climber too! He often disturbs Hammie and their in separate rooms! He takes change well, however when it comes to handling I wear gloves because he's nippy and if you put your hand in his cage he will bite, when hes out of his cage he's fine! Bob makes his sleeping den himself, and uses his house as a hoard and potty!!

Both my hamsters are completely different but love them unconditionally!
xFluffyHamsterx is offline   Reply With Quote