Thread: Mr Snuggles
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 01:17 AM  
jopop
Hamster Pup

Default Mr Snuggles

Hi all
I wanted to created a thread to follow the adventures of our wonderful Mr Snuggles (aka Custard's Scooter) so here it is. I hope you enjoy. I'm getting to grips with uploading photos so please forgive any initial hiccups - please feel free to offer any tips with this.

So here is his initial set up. I'm sure over time it'll be rearranged and added to but for now he seems to be happy in here. I've chosen Megazorb substrate as it's easily available to me and I've used it before in rabbit litter trays with great results. He has varying depths throughout - I've not done it as deep as some as I want to be able to keep an eye but I'm happy with the depth as is for now. He has two tunnels, two bending bridges, a cut out box house and a lovely log cabin. He's got a yummy sugar free gnaw stick too but we are going to limit his time with this for now to ensure he eats his real food.

His home is the Ferplast Duna Multy. I love this as it has such a large opening at the top and it gives you free range to change the set up as you wish.

On the journey across Yorkshire he settled nicely in his carry case. We chose the Aladino as it has plenty of room and good ventilation.

It was so lovely to meet Soufflé and we thank her so much for entrusting us with her baby boy. She really has given them the best possible start and I send a hundred thankyous for that.

Last edited by souffle; 05-26-2017 at 07:15 AM.
jopop is offline   Reply With Quote