View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 12:32 AM  
chesca_27
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Larry-Jasper's thread

Lol thanks FF ! My parents don't think I'm that crazy for loving my pets, because Pemba, Oreo and Jasper have finally proved themselves cute enough .

Don't worry, I will Fluffagrams. This will be my third London Pet Show and to be honest, it's more buying things for the pets than there is showing (but there are dog and cat events and rabbit jumping) however they do have talks about different animals to learn about them. There's normally some people from the SHC as well.

Thank you Thin Lizzy. I really do wish that the veterinary practice was nicer (I have noticed that a lot of the staff leave regularly) but at least I found a better vet for the guinea pigs and Jasper, who actually knows what he's doing. It's his regular adorable self that makes everything better . Totally agree with the support part, I am yet to find a forum for the guinea pigs that understands like HC does.

Thank you AprilPeal . I'm terrible with advice, but a cute hamster picture normally does it . I always find talking (or typing) to someone makes me feel better about the problem. It's sad that a bunch of adults feel the need to upset a 14 year old volunteer, but hey, that's society! There's nothing better than cuddles or play time with pets, but the licking flaxseed bit really is the sweetest thing ever. I must get a video of it at some point.

Thank you Cypher