View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 04:56 PM  
chesca_27
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Larry-Jasper's thread

I will tell you guys how his birthday was tomorrow as I have had a super busy day of school, volunteering and seeing family, not forgetting celebrating Jasper's birthday (obviously the main event of the day ) and now I am exhausted and it is 1 am. Yay. And I have a History essay tomorrow.

Also, sorry guys, I had to remove some smilies from your quotes, to post this, but feel free to blame me for using too many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher View Post
Happy Birthday Larry-Jasper
Have a lovely treat filled day & enjoy your presents, red pepper tart sounds like a real treat

It has gone fast chesca!
Thank you I will let him know . He wasn't actually that bothered about the tart! He has pouched a few bits, but I think he'd rather have a huge pile of sunflower seeds. He really has me wrapped around his paw and jumping through hoops for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thin Lizzy View Post
Happy Hammy Birthday Larry-Jasper!
Have a wonderham day, this red pepper tart sounds amazing!
Big Hugs xxx
Thanks TL! I will pass the message onto the birthday boy. I used one of VanillaHamHam's recipes from YouTube but swapped the strawberry for red pepper. Maybe Harvey would like it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffagrams View Post
I said I'd be back with an appropriately timed birthday greeting for Larry-Jasper and here I am.

I hope Larry-Jasper has a lovely birthday and Jessie says that she hopes he gets lots of nice birthday treats.
Lol ! Thank you Fluffagrams (and Jessie)! I think Jessie's polite manners deserve some extra seeds . Happy Birthday to Henry as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thin Lizzy View Post
lol Fluffagrams! I knew you'd remember!
Lol !

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisPasha View Post
Happy Birthday little Larry-Jasper I hope you have a lovely day and like all your presents and your red pepper tart (sounds delicious). I'll look forward to seeing some photos later
Thank you BorisPasha! I will tell him for you. (No more HamsterCentral for him until he does his hamwork , oh wait I got confused with myself ). I will attach photos tomorrow I promise, I'm too tired now. The red pepper tart was inspired by VanillaHamHam's tutorial, like I mentioned above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago View Post
Happy birthday Larry-Jasper! Hope you have a lovely day, make sure to demand more treats
Thanks Drago! I will let him know . He has more treats than he knows what to do with, so I don't think he will be demanding for a few days, or until he runs out of sunflower seeds!