Thread: Rip tilly
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 03:03 PM  
Lydia1981
Newborn Pup

Default Rip tilly

Hello

We have had Tilly since December 2015 and she has been spoilt, she's never been ill or sick and was very active

I'm pregnant so have been tired more, so tilly hasn't been out every night recently but she seemed happy sleeping and eating, I always saw her when I gave her food, she loved salrd,

She never acted ill or anything are normally and was active,

The other day I made a note to take her for a check up as she hasn't had one this year, last night I gave her her food and she took it and went back to bed, it was late around 11pm and I had a 12 hour shift today so I went to bed as I was tired,
I checked her at 3am when I woke but can't she was sleeping in her bed so i don't wake her,

I get home from work today and she is laying flat and cold, breathing shallow so me and my partner wrap her in a blanket and cuddle her on our laps to warm her up
She starts to wake up and warm up and becomes active but wobbly, she walked on the sofa with us cuddling her and giving her warm water, we thought she was just cold or old age, but we noticed scabs near her mouth, they were not there when she came out 2 days before or maybe I didn't see them?
She is breathing funny, wobbly when walking and has scab/cuts in her lip, her nose is bleeding a little Then she laid down and rolled her eyes and died,
She had blood coming from her nose and pus from her bum,
Sorry to be so descriptive, just want to know if any one knows what it was? Or why?
Can't believe she is dead now
Lydia1981 is offline   Reply With Quote