View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 02:48 PM  
ellenradage
Newborn Pup

Smile Zooplus Issues - What would you do?

Right guys I'm after a bit of advice. Please bare with me as this might be a long post!

Right so, I ordered some bits, including the Alaska cage from Zooplus on 2/4/17, so 2 weeks ago today (Sunday)..

I got all the confirmation emails, and was expecting the parcels to arrive before the end of the week. Well, it took until Tuesday for parcel 2 (with bits and bobs) and Wednesday for parcel 1 (the cage) for them to actually be dispatched, the 2nd parcel moved reasonably fast and was delivered 10/4/17, still taking a week and a day though!

However the cage didn't move for 6 days (4 of which were working days), DPD even confirmed that they had not been given the parcel, during this time there was a lot of emailing back and forth to Zooplus, they offered me 5% off my next purchase.. which, well was a poor attempt to keep a customer that spent around £70, in my opinion!
Eventually they admitted that the parcel must be lost and so sent out another.. However, the day after the initial cage moved and is now being delivered on Tuesday (18th) so over 2 weeks since purchase!

So what I would like to know is whether you'd keep both cages, and if anything is said, say that the first wasn't delivered? Or reject the delivery of the second?
I just feel like I've been messed around that much by them! Any comments welcome!
ellenradage is offline   Reply With Quote