View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 09:30 AM  
Takahashi
Newborn Pup

Default Re: I'll be getting a Robo today~

Thanks everyone! He actually escaped from me the first night I had him. The cage that he came in was small and the bars were made of plastic, (but honestly, I was very unprepared for him. I really had no intentions of getting another hamster right now, but once I saw the cage he was in in the pictures I had to) so he was still in that cage, well I'm not sure if he chewed and pulled until one came lose or it was already lose (the lady had 2 and one escaped) so anyway, I put a trap out and the next morning he was in the bucket and the apple was gone. Thank goodness! Anyway. I bought another cage for the time being while the stuff I ordered is getting here. We've made very little progress in means of contact. It took me forever just to catch him out of the bucket to put him in the cage and since then he's walked around on my hand a little, so I don't see a playpen any time soon. But I'll be making another bin cage for him so he'll have a lot more space! I wish I had the other guy though I hope he's okay.
Takahashi is offline   Reply With Quote