Thread: Fav foods?
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 11:43 PM  
cypher
Dwarf whisperer

Default Re: Fav foods?

It's extremely rare for mine to get fruit being prone to diabetes but they do love blueberry & apple when they've had it as a special treat.
Tinwë's favourite veg is probably broccolli, he's not too fussed about other veg although he does enjoy dandelion leaves, my Chinesey's all love courgette most but enjoy lots of veg & freshly sprouted seeds of course!
Nuts would probably be a toss up between walnuts & pine nuts with monkey nuts coming close behind.
They all love protein, being a Russian it almost goes without saying that Tinwë goes mad for mealworms but I'm not sure the others have a favourite really, mealworms, dried chicken or duck & tofu are all loved.
Chews would be whimzees for Tinwë especially the algae ones & Greenies for my Chineseys with Biscrok coming in as a second fav.
They don't really play with toys but are all crazy for the wheel & sand bath almost in equal measure.
❤️
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote