View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 01:37 AM  
Hamsterita
La loca de los hamsters

Default Re: Hamsterita's Ramblings and Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmityvilleHams View Post
Sometimes you can get lucky with NY and not spend too much!When you book a flight in advance it's usually cheaper,plus the food there can be inexpensive if you get it from the right places.For example you can get huge slices of pizza for less than the cost of McDonalds,but if you go to fast food chains and certain restaurants you spend more on food.A lot of people expect NY to be expensive,but it all depends on what you buy and how you travel and things like that One day I'd love to go there myself,but for now I'll live that dream through family members and such!
I know that eating there can be really inexpensive, but the problem is that only the flight would cost about 1000 euros (you can find good deals but it's hard to find anything lower than 700) and then you need to pay for the hotel, that isn't cheap either... Best case scenario (being very generous) the trip would cost about 1200 euros and then you have to pay for the food and for what you do there... If you don't plan the trip in advance (and in advance I mean six months or more) you can easily reach 3.000 euros if you try to book it two months earlier or so. (everything per person).

Someday I hope I can go there anyway... and I want to make a trip to the National Parks too, but that's even more expensive, that's for a honeymoon or something like that, because we're talking about expending at least 4.000 euros to begin with

That trip to London If my memory isn't failing cost less than 600 euros per person, and we were in a very nice hotel with breakfast included.