Thread: Duncan's thread
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 07:38 PM  
Drago
The Hamtologist

Default Re: Duncan's thread

I made some homemade hamster biscuits for Duncan and my Gerbils today! Unfortunately, they weren't a hit Hamsters can be so judgemental lol

Though this is the Duncan thread, I'm currently petsitting some lovely hamsters for the next week or so. I'm known around here as the "rodent addict" so people tend to give me a call when they're on vacations, and this time of year is a notorious vacation time in my town! I figured I'd share some pictures of the lovely hamsters I'm lucky enough to spend time with

First up, is lovely little moonpie

She's so tiny! Although my hands are fairly big, still she's not smaller than Bolt who I will introduce next.

Next up is little (quite literally) Bolt!

Bolt is the tiniest Syrian I've ever seen in my life, but he's so adorable. The photo doesn't do it justice! Hamsterita, this one made me think of you, Bolt reminds me of Blacky

Now for Snickers, she's such a sweet ham

Last up is Riptide or "Fatniss evereats" as affectionately named by her owner

She's appropriately named!

I don't know how some people have tons of hamsters, I'm only caring for 5 currently (including Duncan) and I already feel tired! I can't imagine having 5+ hamsters permanently, though perhaps it's just me. I'm hoping to upload some more pictures of Duncan tomorrow, I've got some good ones I'd like to share

Last edited by Drago; 04-10-2017 at 07:54 PM.
Drago is offline   Reply With Quote