View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 01:29 PM  
DrKMcK
Retired Moderator

Default Hello, Hello again!

Hello all. I know I've been MIA for quite some time. I've had heart surgery and also had my landlady pass away. I am in chaos, what with recuperating and also having to arrange to move. I hate having things so up in the air.

However, my furry housemates are all doing well. I have decided that 2 hamsters are now the most I can handle. One dwarf and one Syrian. Yoda and the cats are all fine.

I have also decided that I need to downsize all the hamster stuff I own. I have loads of tubes, toys and a tank with a topper available to anyone who can come and get them here in Brooklyn, NY. I have 2 very large bucket wheels if anyone is interested. They attach to a wire cage. I have a small Critter Trail that is perfect as a holding cage when cleaning a hammy's regular home. Or it's good to use as a carrier.

I am not selling this stuff...they are free to anyone who wants them.

Over the years I have tried all manner of things with my hammies. My present setup is the one I like best, so all the rest is just hanging around unused. I do hope someone can use them. I'd hate to just throw it all out.

Once I am settled in a new home, and recovered more, I will be back on the forum. It's been a difficult time since I was last on. I'll check in to see if anyone wants the things I mentioned above.

��