View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 05:18 AM  
Hamsterita
La loca de los hamsters

Default Re: Blacky's Thread - The Black Spanish Syrian Hamster

Well Lizzy, BP, SKB, and cypher, it's settled, you're all invited (and Rads of course, and whoever wants to come). I wanted to give you all a surprise in the form of a picture of the Hambecue but it's going to wait, because I passed my exam and now I have even less time than before because I'm getting ready for the next one! But I'm sure that you are going to love it when you see it.

--

On Monday night I went to Madrid because my exam was there, and I stayed there until Wednesday morning, so my dad hamsit Blacky. He was a naughty boy and he throw a party on Monday night and he didn't let anyone sleep....

Let me tell you the whole story. When he moved to his new cage, the first night he pushed all the substrate that was around his home into his home, and when it was full, he continued pushing the substrate, and that moved the roof, making an annoying noise every time he pushed more substrate. If I'm not explaining it well, let me show you a video

He made that but over and over again (so the noise was constant)

He never have done it again til Monday night, for some reason he decided to throw a concert at my parents

Letting that antic aside, he was a good boy.

He seemed happy to see me again and he even took a walk around his cage again several times when I was feeding him, and he tried to look out from the doors. So I'm very happy

If you follow the sprout thread Sprouts three ways! (recommended) You probably already know that my spelt finally grow. However Blacky didn't show much interest in it. He only ate the tips of the leaves. Tonight I'll leave the sprouts all night in his cage, and let's see if he likes them better that way (maybe he's shy ) I'm already trying to grow some linseeds anyway

Before

After

My dad gave me another spare phone (as the one that I had was a total crap, and I'm not going to be able to buy another one for a while because I don't have the time to look for the one I want), and even it's not perfect, I hope I can take some videos with it.