View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 02:11 PM  
Penguin
Senior Hamster

Default Hamster Subscription Box

I couldn't find any threads about this, so I figured I would share what I found.

A lot of you might know about subscription boxes. For those of you who don't, a subscription box is a box of random goodies that will be delivered to you monthly. These subscriptions usually follows a theme, such as video games, health, dogs, beauty, candy or even gourmet.
The contents of the box changes every month, so most subscription boxes won't give you the same items multiple times, but it depends on the company.

I just found out that there's a newly started subscription box called 'Hamster Hamper'. The box comes in 2 sizes:

Small which includes 4-6 items and
Large which includes 7-9 items

With a box like this you could surprise your hamster (or yourself) with a few new accessories and snacks every month.
I found that vanillahamham has made a video about this box in case you are wondering what kind of items could be included.

It seems like it's mainly aimed at syrians, but of course other species would be able to use the chews as well, you might just want to pick out the sugary treats.

What do you all think? Is this a yay or nay?
I could definitely see myself subscribing to this (:
Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote