View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 06:22 PM  
Cinnamon Bear
Banned

Default New robo might be pregnant

I traveled about an hour to a different city to look at a certain pet shop pets. They said the tank was all males, the four hammys that were in the tank. In my city you can only find agouti (brown) everything basically. So when I saw the two pied robos & the two white robos, plus I drove an hour, I had to pick one out.

The one I wanted was a white husky. She has darker roots and white tips on her back just like Maddi. She was so good that the girl held her and I clipped her rather long nails with a pair of small scizzors I had in my purse. The robo was perfectly still. I cut every nail right except the last nail I cut too short & it bled a little, not bad tho the girl had some powder to stop the bleeding. The manager was gone or I don't think she would have let me trim her nails.

So I get home & I looked at its paw & checked on the sexing & I think I have a girl. She probably between 6mo - 1 yr old. It's an hour drive to return her so I'll just hope it's a male & I have nothing to worry about.

It was a store in deplorable condition, except the tank I bought mine from. The other animals look real sickly. I might call the SPCA tomorrow to report them. If she makes it past 16 days with me does that mean she's not carrying babies?