View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 08:39 AM  
Munchalot
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Experience with this cage?

Thanks for the replies guys!

Yeah I did think it was a little on the low side, which is a pain. I suppose a 12" flying saucer would be fine or a 10 - 11" upright if its a smaller hammy.

Unfortunately none of the cages listed we can get a hold of. Both of our main wholesalers sell Savic cages but nobody seems to keep the Hamster Heaven. It's so frustrating!!

It would be amazing if we could deal direct with Skyline but unfortunately it's impossible.

Trouble with a lot of these other sellers is that there would be a minimum spend on an order so we would have to buy a LOT of cages, which is difficult seeing as we are only a small pet shop and we don't have anywhere to store a large number of big cages.
Ideally we would want a cage which we can order in a couple at a time from our weekly suppliers.

It's a nightmare it really is!
I might have to make requests to our wholesalers to persuade them to start stocking some of the larger cages, because they really don't help with the problem.
Pet shops can only buy small cages if that's all the suppliers will keep. :/

It's hardly good business when people come to you to buy pet supplies and you have to tell them to go and buy elsewhere!
I can't get a hold of any large wheels other than the 12" Silent Spinner either, and unfortunately few people are willing to spend that much money on a wheel. Really there isn't much hamster owners are coming to our store for at the moment!