View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 06:19 AM  
Thin Lizzy
Hamster Warrior

Default Re: Thinking about getting another hamster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmityvilleHams View Post
I think any animal will just come into your life when it is meant to be I know that's how it went with my Syrian(okay,part of that was pressure from HC but I have no regrets there),my dog,and my cat at the very least!

As for where you get a pet,to me it matters most whether or not they're given appropriate care and are loved.While some sources are better in some ways,you don't need to feel bad if you do get attached to a hamster from a pet shop for example rather than buying one from a breeder or adopting!The whole adopt don't shop thing is heavily pushed,but there is never going to be one perfect source for every single person.
So true!
I've been getting my hams from the same pet shop for 16+ years now and know the couple well. I just wish they'd update their information when it comes to what's best for the hammy.
There's certain places I wouldn't go for a hamster. Adopting us something that I'll look into when I get my next hammy.