View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 11:39 AM  
MeganAndMisty
Hamster Pup

Default ~Bambi's Thread~

Hello everyone! It's been about three months since we adopted Bambi who is a MALE - everyone seems to think he's a girl, we don't mind I actually think it's funny ?Hybrid? dwarf hamster and he's now about 5 months old!

He's currently In a Zoozone 1 cage and he seems relatively happy. He's also the tamest hamster we've ever had ( I say we but he's actually not my hamster, don't worry I have permission off my cousin to post about him - she's currently sitting behind me reading this over my shoulder ) We kinda share him I guess?

He's also the laziest hamster ever!!! He sleeps everywhere, he once fell asleep on my head which was fun I guess.
Bambi REALLY loves pasta it's his favourite thing in the whole world he would sit and eat it all day everyday if we let him. He's constantly on his wheel - he also likes to sleep on that too it's like his baby!
although he has deep substrate in his cage he doesn't really dig at all - unless he's playing in his sandbath.. He's the cutest, sweetest thing and I thought I'd share some pics of him with you.

Has anyone seen ErinsAnimals's hamster Potassium? He looks like his twin Sorry the pics are blurry.
MeganAndMisty is offline   Reply With Quote