View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 03:33 AM  
Hamsterita
La loca de los hamsters

Default Re: Sprouts three ways!

Amazing thread! Thank you for taking your time writing it.

I think that we should upload our photos and advice like the Germans do in their forum. It's really useful to have all the information together

I have several questions...

Cypher, why do you say that the sprouting method is not suitable for lentils? When I grew mine, I have read on a Spanish website that when you want to grow seeds (lentils, peas, millet....) it's good to keep them from 12 to 24 ours in water, and then sew them. It was for human intake, but I supposed that it could be applied to hams as well.

And as you know I don't have fitch. Do you think that regular toilet/kitchen paper would do the trick for method 2??

I would like to see the "sprouts" that you achieve with method 1. Maybe is a language misunderstanding, or my lack of gardening knowledge, but I don't really know what you mean with "tiny sprout showing" and neither what to expect with that method. Next time you try it, it would be much appreciated a couple of pics!

And BP, Drago, when you talk about "bookmark" and "save" posts, is there an option on the forum to do so that I don't know about? Or you do it on a word or notepad?
Hamsterita is offline   Reply With Quote