View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 09:47 AM  
pinkneon
Pink Glittery Hamsters

Default Re: pinkneon's photography!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thin Lizzy View Post
That's really nice of your best friend doing that, was it bit like a food parcel?
Kinda ... She just sends random things she thinks I'll like, and often includes some snacks or chocolate!

Some more photos for you guys! Yesterday was a gorgeous day - I went out in my SUMMER clothes, sandals and sunglasses!!!! Tyically today is cold and wet!

So I didn't have any real plan of where I was going to go, so just went for a walk. Along the way I saw some daffodils! Yay!

I thought I'd include this one because it is funny - I found a whole store selling rubber duckies!!!!

Ended up going to the pier! Some seagull photos for you - sorry Lizzy!

And of course, you can't go to the pier without taking photos of the sea!

And just some random things I saw on the pier!
Thankfully these cows aren't real, otherwise I'd have totally freaked out!!

This guy is creepy ...

You know it is Spring when they put out the deckchairs along the pier!!

Many of the things along the pier were closed as it's only just coming out of the Winter season. Some won't open until the tourist season starts (usually late May to early June)

And finally, one of the pubs along the seafront has these colored windows ... My city is very proud of it's LGBTQ+ community, and in a lot of places (especially along the seafront and the area I live in) there are lots of little things around to show this. A lot of people in the UK automatically associate my city with it's LGBTQ+ community when they hear the name of the city, but this is something we are very proud of!
pinkneon is offline   Reply With Quote