View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 08:20 AM  
Hamsterita
La loca de los hamsters

Default Re: Bugs in the substrate/wood toys?

Thank you cypher, Boris, Souffle and Serendipity for your answers.

Cypher, Souffle and Serendipity, I've contacted the zooplus staff and in theory they're giving me a parcial refund. I don't need to send it back (thankfully because it was going to be more expensive than the tunnel itself). Anyway I'm not very happy because they are going to refund me the cost of the tunnel, but it came unpackaged and it was directly over a grass hammock that was unpackaged as well, so it may be infected too... I've baked it at 100º for half an hour so I hope If the hammock was infected it's ok now. These things are making me a nervous wreck

Serendipity If I find more (I hope not) I'll take more photos. But it's strange, it looks a lot like the thing that I found stuck on the ovo walls the other day, but I didn't have my glasses on so I'm not sure. I would have thought that it was rests of food (it's hard, like pasta after a few days or when it's raw) but I think that it's unlikely because I've been feeding him pellets, because his HH mix is in the fridge, and it doesn't look as a sunflower seed at all. So I thought that maybe it was some kind of egg or cocoon or other nasty thing. The substrate that I'm using now is carefresh natural

Amazon has an spanish website and obviously they send to Spain, but it doesn't have so many things as amazon.com or amazon.uk and it doesn't have almost any hamster productos. Some sellers from amazon.uk also send to Spain but it's ridiculously expensive (I'm talking about 20 euros for a bendy bridge and so on).

I have the worst luck ever
Hamsterita is offline   Reply With Quote