View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 04:44 AM  
Drago
The Hamtologist

Default Re: Chinese hamster!

I picked up the 40 gallon last night as I figured it's always good to have another tank hanging around! I think I'll use the 40 in that case and just partition it so it's not overwhelming. I suppose the only problem would be the climbing, but I've made a makeshift wooden level before that can go into a tank, and thus I could create another and add that in if that seems like a good idea. I can also modify the lid of the 40 so that it can hold a hammock. Do you think a chinesey would appreciate a Sputnik? I know some Syrians do, but would it be something a Chinese hamster would be interested in? I love the idea of the barred cage, but definitely not it's price! Not that my babies aren't worth it, but everyone's looking to save a bit aren't we. Although I do really love the design of the cage so I don't know, I may end up buying one either way! I liked the suggestion for grape vine, I have some reptile ones so I think I'll sterilize them and then add them into the tank so they can be a climbing toy as well! Thank you all very much for all the help and tips
Drago is offline   Reply With Quote