View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 07:19 AM  
Cinnamon Bear
Banned

Thank you FF, they love their new set-up. Not a peep all night. Think the 10 gal was too small, they couldn't get away from each other. I like this set-up a lot.

I think that theses two will be together for life?

Hamsterita, I know you mean the best but my mind & heart is set up to try to keep them together. Chasing Kylie around was a test to see what would happen? I made a mistake.

I thought I was dying of cancer so I was open to anything involving hamsters. An opportunity for a pair came up with these & it may be a beautiful thing.

I know the breeders have the best intentions too but they don't walk in my steps. If they fight, at least I tried, I have a spare cage right here.

I'm not going to return anybody to the store, as they are both now my responsibility.

I don't think it's right to slam me down at all. It's better not to say anything if it can't be positive imo

Time will tell with this situation. I use a flashlight to check on them during the night. Their water bottle doesn't wake me up anymore but when they made noises a few days ago, I was up immediately.

Let's all be a team instead of judging. I feel I have enough experience to handle this. If not I'll be completely honest as to how they are doing
But God willing. They will their lives happily together & healthy too. I'm open to being wrong, so let's see.

Last edited by souffle; 02-19-2017 at 01:30 PM.
Cinnamon Bear is offline   Reply With Quote