Thread: Minnie's Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 11:33 AM  
Hammielover
Senior Hamster

Default Minnie's Thread

Hey all. I went to Pets at Home yesterday to see if there were any hamsters in the adoption section as I have an empty cage in my bedroom which I'd much rather put to use. When I got there I saw that there were three female Russian hybrids for adoption which was great because my set up would be perfect for one. I just knew I'd be taking one home, they were all adorable!

There was Madge, Minnie and Rolo. They were all from the shop but had been separated due to fighting. The shop assistant told me a little about them all. After considering everything about their personalities I decided to adopt Minnie.

She is 12 weeks old and was there because she had gotten into a fight and injured her nose which has now healed up nicely. She's still very skittish as she hasn't been handled but I'm hoping she'll be ok after taming. Her enclosure at the pet shop was tiny so I hope she enjoys her new Zoozone one. When I first put her in it she ran in her wheel for hours and hours. She's a little ball of energy and it looks like I'll have my hands full with her! I'll try and put up pictures soon after she's settled in. She is so cute and I adore her markings
Hammielover is offline   Reply With Quote