View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 02:49 PM  
Almi
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Baby Dwarf Photoshoot

I'll be honest. I am very much a live-in-the-moment type person. I only plan as far as knowing what I can handle and accomplish. Knowing very well how karma works, I try to make decisions in the present moment that will lead to a good future, but I do not try to plan the future. Make sense?

So, I don't really have any plans or expectations for these guys. I have learned that expectations always come with disappointment. Just letting them live out halfway normal lives is what I'm hoping to accomplish. If something more than that evolves from this, well, great! I honestly just love them, and so do my husband and kids.

I am used to caring for a large number of rodents, and I have no problem doing it, even with five young kids. I'm very committed to my job as a mother (and my mothering doesn't end at my own kids). As of now, we don't have any plans to rehome these guys, but life changes. You never know what will happen. Just going with the flow. I'll definitely keep you guys updated, if you want.
Almi is offline   Reply With Quote