View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 04:32 AM  
cypher
Dwarf whisperer

Default Re: Zylvan, another new man in my life!

Thanks
It's not so hard really to have levels & things in a bin cage, I have ledges, shelves & coconuts that just bolt onto bars so I can just drill a hole to fix things like that, it is a bit difficult though as you have to get at everything from above & it's not that big so arranging things so I can get at everything & he can't hide away to well is just a little tricky.
I might well put a hammock in at some point, I would like him to have one but I think anything hanging from the lid might make it a bit scary when I lift the lid off until he's a bit braver.

Out of cage taming was what set us back the most, made him really nervous so I'm sticking to in cage for now, he is very good in his carrier though so I might try having him there for short handling sessions once he's settled a bit more again.

I do have the sound turned off on my camera, it just makes a noise when I switch in on & a bit of a noise when I zoom in & out but much better than with the sound switched on, who needs all those noises anyway?!
❤️
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote