View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 10:28 AM  
chesca_27
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Larry-Jasper's thread

Anyway, for Larry-Jasper updates.

Larry-Jasper is doing very well. He's as tame and cute as ever . He really enjoyed his Christmas presents.

The last few weeks he's been staying with my mum so I can see him more. It's so funny watching him race around the tubes of his big travel cage.

I gave him some new foods to try, which he enjoyed. One night he had some of my sweet potato, which he loved. Friday, he had some cooked pasta (part of my lunch because my school don't make enough food ), which was very popular. We have discovered he doesn't like peas.

At the moment he has just settled back into the Ikea Billy. I love watching him dig in the Fitch.

I have just bought some Cuprinol Garden Shades tester pots to finally paint his shelf, but I just want to double check it's hamster safe? Once it's painted, it won't be in his cage for a few days.

I also got some smooth rocks from my garden centre to make a nice rockery for him to climb and to hold his sand. I really like natural cage set ups, so it should look nice. I will be sanitising them later.

I've realised that I almost never post pictures of him but I will try harder. I have some very cute Christmas photos to share .

I think that's all the main updates of him.