View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 10:21 AM  
chesca_27
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Larry-Jasper's thread

I feel bad for only replying to everyone now, but better late than never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamsterita View Post
Did santa bring you what you wrote on your list?? I hope he did it!!
Santa Paws bought me lots of hamster stuff. I love my new rainbow bridge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco61 View Post
Larry-Jasper , I hope you and your Mumhad a lovely Christmas and a good visit from SantaPaws. Love Coco and Mocho.
We had an excellent Christmas, thank you. I got everything I wanted and Oreo and Larry-Jasper were very spoiled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffagrams View Post
Hello Larry-Jasper

Did Santa Paws bring you and your Mumma nice stuffs? I was going to stand on top of special bed to wait for him but all the peoples said I's got to be sleeping. Then I gots bored of waiting so I did running and housekeeping and then I gots tired. When I woke up it was Christmas and Mumma gave me seeds. We gots our presents at playtime and I gots nice box with pretty paper on it and I gots new special bed. Matthew got a special bed too and he got kebab with treats on it like me and Vicky got. We also gots nice dinner and I ate it all up.

What did you get from Santa Paws and did you have nice day?

From your friend Jessie
Hi Jessie

My mummy and I got lots of presents from Santa Paws. I went to sleep on time like a good boy. My mummy gave me seeds too! I had a rainbow bridge toy, some cardboard houses and a new shelf. I also shared some of Oreo's treats. I think I want a hammock for my birthday. Have a good new year!

From Larry-Jasper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thin Lizzy View Post
Hope Santa Paws brought you and your mum lovely gifts!
He did, thank you. I hope you and Harvey had good presents