View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 12:47 AM  
LilicaRachels
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Introducing Victor

Not to be rude, but I have to wonder what part of "upgrading" wasn't understood. Y'all act like I had many choices at the Pet Smart. This happened to be the largest cage they had at this store. I probably should have gone home to actually see and set up a proper cage. But instead I bought this cage. I wasn't going to pay the extra money for a smaller cage, then have to buy all the necessary things. I took my chances with this cage, knowing that I would have to make an upgrade. It's sad when this is their largest cage without going to into rabbit hutch territory (and I'm not stupid enough to get one of those with the wire flooring for a hamster). I did the best I could. I already said I was buying a new and bigger wheel, which I did. But you seem to be jumping to the conclusion that I'm not working on a bigger and better cage. I have plans, but plans take time. I have to go to a hardware store, but I need to be able to work that into my schedule, which is mostly filled by my job. I may not have mentioned that I was working on something bigger, but I definitely didn't say that I wasn't working on something better. And as far as food, I did say I was looking into better foods. It's hard when all your pet store sells is cheap food but I try to make up for it with what I have for now until I can actually find better food. Not a lot of companies will ship to my house because I have a p.o. box. But I'm trying and y'all are acting like I'm not lol. Victor gets fresh veggies and things that aren't high in sugar. I'm doing the best I can at the moment.
LilicaRachels is offline   Reply With Quote