View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 09:40 AM  
Vipin
Newborn Pup

Default Re: I don't know anything! Litter UK

Thank you! I am really sad I have to do that...that's why I don't breed my dogs. I am probably not good at screening people, some people may look nice but then maybe the hamster won't be OK. I am honestly 100% animal lover, so I cannot think of geeting a bad owner for the little ones. I still cannot believe that my young Coco was THAT interested as to really try hard, open his ball and climb to get into her cage. I really hope she's not pregnant. Mind you I absolutely have no idea for instance, that female Syrian's smell (that was another surprise, the pet shop should have mentioned something!) because Coco does not smell at all, and we potty train him , so his cage is really clean and doesn't smell but poor Poppy, wow! she smells from time to time. Maybe the previous owner gave her away for the smell, who knows, there's no background given when I adopted her. I just don't have the heart to return her again, so we are trying to deal with her...because she is ... weird/funny/hiper, and have some dog behavior, completely opposite from Coco. Thanks again! I am doing the dates calculations and getting prepare. It seems like the time to separate them will be on 31.01 and I am starting a new job on 01.02!! Oh! Coco!! So naughty!
Vipin is offline   Reply With Quote