View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 08:17 AM  
cypher
Dwarf whisperer

Default Re: Zylvan, another new man in my life!

Thanks Lizzy & Fluffagrams, I'm sure I will get there eventually with the little guy & I know I'm stressing a bit over it right now, just can't quite decide which way to tackle things, my instinct is to change things now before he gets even more set in his ways & put the bendy bridge in so I can at least get him used to my hand being close to him & offer him treats when he tries to hide for starters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffagrams View Post
I'm wondering if one of the reasons you're seeing less of Zylvan is partially down to the laziness that seems to affect male Chineseys?
I'm not sure I can call Zeki lazy as he seems to run in his wheel virtually all night long but I don't see that much of him & he is quite reclusive except in the morning when he begs for treats & can't get enough of me cheeky guy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffagrams View Post
I think that if I didn't wake them up I'd hardly see them at all.
That's the problem right there really, if I can't wake him without him getting really scared & he chooses to only come out at night we won't progress & he'll continue to get stressed whenever I need to do anything.

It is still early days so I'm thinking positive now!

Thanks barley, I hope he thinks he's a lucky ham!
❤️
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote