View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 02:51 AM  
Mollysfriends
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Help! I think Rosies scared what do i do?

Thats a good point about them being prey animals. They both have boxes in their cages. Rosie has a large house which she likes to dive under and behind as well as 2 boxes (one is a food store) a sand and a wheel. Half her cage is coloured as it was classed as a guineapig cage (which would be ridiculously small for 2 guineas !)I have put boxes on Daisys levels as well so shes not so open up there. Under the levels its well covered (usually fairly dark because of the platforms) and each side has a box in under the levels. Makes it hard for me to see her but i guess good for her to hide in. Rosie is now usually out when I go to bed. She will also now sit back on my hand for food. Which is great but again disappears once shes collected the food and she doesnt come back up again. Daisy is up all night on her wheel or doing something on her levels (the whimzee seems popular !) Do you think its a good to get Rosie another wheel just incase thats part of the problem ? Sorry its taking so long to reply my son keeps borrowing the phone for pokemon go and the battery then dies!
Mollysfriends is offline   Reply With Quote