View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 05:07 PM  
AmityvilleHams
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: What do you do/get for your hamsters for holidays & adoption day?

They're somewhat like those crackers made of puffed rice if you have those!Otherwise I don't know how to explain them.They come in all different flavors and there's even a line which is supposed to be organic

The ingredients of the organic apple flavor are organic whole wheat flour,organic rice flour,organic wheat starch,organic cane sugar,dried organic apple puree,natural apple(includes acetic acid and apple juice concentrate),less than 1% of:tri-and dicalcium phosphate,mixed tocopherols(to maintain freshness),zinc sulfate,organic soy lecithin,alpha tocopherol acetate(vitamin E),electrolytic iron.There are certain flavors which aren't entirely hamster safe but quite a few are!These in particular have a serving size of 60 pieces and that serving gives just 1g of sugar,so nothing to worry about if you're only giving one or two pieces occasionally

There's probably something similar in the UK that won't cost as much.I've heard that the importation for Gerber makes them cost way more then they'd cost in the US,and from what I've seen the prices make them less than ideal at least for those in the UK

Last edited by AmityvilleHams; 12-20-2016 at 05:17 PM.
AmityvilleHams is offline   Reply With Quote